All bid deadlines are 11:59pm Pacific Time the date of the bid deadline listed unless otherwise noted.
· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If for some reason the system is down before the respective deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See https://www.usac.org/e-rate/service-providers/step-2-responding-to-bids/lowest-corresponding-price/ for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12 month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. Fees and surcharges that apply but are not listed on the bid will be the responsibility of the bidding company, should their bid be awarded.
· If the applicant is requesting purchases of new equipment, or maintenance of that new equipment, bids for functionally equivalent equipment will be accepted.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR MIBS: Vendors must complete and include the C2 Cover Page with their bid. Bids received without the cover page will be disqualified.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR MIBS: Service providers are required to bid the entire project. Bids for individual components of the project will be disqualified.
Managed Internal Broadband Service (MIBS):
Ottawa USD 290 is seeking Managed Internal Broadband Service (management and monitoring of Internal Connections and Components) for the network management and operations of Aruba Central with 350 connected Aruba access points, all existing equipment. Ottawa USD 290 is comprised of 5 schools and has a total enrollment of 2,325.
Service must provide the following:
• Provide a platform for managing the connections to the district’s wired and/or wireless network.
• Enable accurate enforcement of the district’s network access policies.
• Facilitate network uptime by allowing appropriate connectivity to the network.
• Solution must be able to handle 2500 concurrent connections.
Type of Equipment
Quantity Vendor Should Bid
Wireless Access Points
Wireless Access Points
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR MIBS: Vendors must complete and include the C2 Cover Page with their bid. Bids received without the cover page will be disqualified.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR MIBS: Service providers are required to bid the entire project. Bids for individual components of the project will be disqualified.
No current contract.