All bid deadlines are 11:59pm Pacific Time the date of the bid deadline listed unless otherwise noted.
· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If for some reason the system is down before the respective deadline, please email your bid to email@example.com or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See https://www.usac.org/e-rate/service-providers/step-2-responding-to-bids/lowest-corresponding-price/ for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12 month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. Fees and surcharges that apply but are not listed on the bid will be the responsibility of the bidding company, should their bid be awarded.
· If the applicant is requesting purchases of new equipment, or maintenance of that new equipment, bids for functionally equivalent equipment will be accepted.
· : Bidders who are not eligible to provide OUSF support will be disqualified. By placing a bid for these services, the bidder agrees to file the completed OUSF affidavit within 90 days of the start of service (applicant agrees to complete their portion in a timely fashion after the request for completion by the winning bidder).
Leased Lit Fiber – The district currently has 1 GB bandwidth leased lit fiber connection from Preston High School - 11100 Will Sampson Road, Okmulgee, OK 74447 (911 system address) AKA 10061 Old Highway 75, Preston, OK 74456 to Preston Elementary School – 10165 Pringey Avenue, Preston, OK 74456. The district is looking for a 5-year, scalable contract. Please provide pricing for 2GB, 3GB and 4GB. Bids should include leased switches.
NOTE: Applicant will accept any technologies bid. It is our intention to meet all OUSF Fair and Open Competitive Bidding requirements. If you are a NECA/tariffed company, bids for your tariffed rates are allowed. If any of the specified bandwidth speeds are not a tariffed/NECA rate, please bid the closest rate you have available, within the limits of the bandwidth range specified on the 470.
By placing a bid for these services, the bidder agrees to file the completed OUSF affidavit within 90 days of the start of service (applicant agrees to complete their portion in a timely fashion after the request for completion by the winning bidder).