· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If for some reason the system is down before the respective deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See https://www.usac.org/e-rate/service-providers/step-2-responding-to-bids/lowest-corresponding-price/ for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12 month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. Fees and surcharges that apply but are not listed on the bid will be the responsibility of the bidding company, should their bid be awarded.
· If the applicant is requesting purchases of new equipment, or maintenance of that new equipment, bids for functionally equivalent equipment will be accepted.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Bids from companies that include equipment barred by the Federal Communications Commission due to national security risks (such as ZTE or Huawei) will be disqualified.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Vendors must complete and include the C2 Cover Page with their bid. Bids received without the cover page will be disqualified.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: It will be the bidder’s responsibility to provide documentation about the compatibility requirements listed in this IFCB. Vendors that submit bids without documentation demonstrating the required compatibility listed in this IFCB will have their bids disqualified, unless that vendor has bid the preferred make/model number listed.
UPDATE 11/23/21: The bid deadline has been extended to 12/14/21.
UPDATE 11/09/21: The bid deadline has been extended to 12/07/2021.
UPDATE 10/29/21: The original Form 470 #220001931 has been cancelled and a new 470 #220002940 has been posted. There was one connection missing, which has been added below for the Career Center. There are also building locations and a map available for download. The building location list has an incorrect address for Support Services of 444 East Market St. It should be 438 E Market St. The question and bid deadlines have also been extended.
UPDATE 10/19/21 - No C2 items (237 AP) are needed. That part of the IFCB has been cancelled. The voluntary site visits are for the leased lit fiber being requested.
Leased Lit Fiber – The district has 9 x 1 GB and 1 x 10 GB. The district is looking to move to a new fiber architecture. For the WAN, the district would like to receive bids for a network with no single point of failure, meaning that if one site goes down connectivity to the other sites is maintained. This may be a ring topology, but we will accept bids for any type of network design that achieves our connectivity goals. Please provide pricing for 1 GB and 10 GB.
The new fiber architecture bid must include labor and hardware to accomplish the change in its entirety. The addresses are as follows:
1. Technology Center: 102 S Charles ST, Warrensburg MO 64093
2. Martin Warren Elementary: 105 S Maguire St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
3. Ridgeview Elementary School: 215 S Ridgeview Dr, Warrensburg, MO 64093
4. Maple Grove Elementary School: 950 Hamilton St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
5. Sterling Elementary School: 522 E Gay St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
6. Warrensburg High School: 1411 S Ridgeview Dr, Warrensburg, MO 64093
7. Warrensburg Middle School: 640 E Gay St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
8. Warrensburg Support Services: 438 E Market ST, Warrensburg MO 64093
9. Reese Education Center: 301 W Market St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
10. Central Office: 201 S Holden St, Warrensburg, MO 64093
11. Career Center: 205 South Ridgeview Drive, Warrensburg, MO 64093
VOLUNTARY SITE VISIT
Vendors wishing to bid on internal connections leased lit fiber can attend a voluntary site visit either October 19th, 2021 or October 26th, 2021, both are from 8:00am-12:00pm. Vendors will meet at 102 S Charles Street, Warrensburg. Vendors will check in with Alex Anstine.
No installation needed. Vendors must provide bids that include 5-year licensing for the wireless access points.
Quantity Vendor Should Bid
Wireless Access Points
Cisco Meraki. High Density
NOTE: We are requesting WAP licenses on this IFCB, which sometimes may be categorized as BMIC or MIBS by USAC (the BMIC and MIBS boxes on the 470 have been checked to cover this scenario).
Wireless Access Points must be compatible with existing Cisco Meraki infrastructure.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Bids from companies that include equipment barred by the Federal Communications Commission due to national security risks (such as ZTE or Huawei) will be disqualified.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Vendors must complete and include the C2 Cover Page with their bid. Bids received without the cover page will be disqualified.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: It will be the bidder’s responsibility to provide documentation about the compatibility requirements listed in this IFCB. Vendors that submit bids without documentation demonstrating the required compatibility listed in this IFCB will have their bids disqualified, unless that vendor has bid the preferred make/model number listed.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Applicant will not accept bids for refurbished equipment. Any bids containing refurbished equipment will be disqualified.
The C2 portion of this IFCB has been cancelled. No AP are needed.
The C2 portion of this IFCB has been cancelled. No AP are needed.
We do not have a site at 415 E Clark ST. That is a UCM facility.
Thank you. We have filed a new 470 and added the address to the IFCB that was missing from the original list.
Thank you. The missing site has been added to the IFCB and we have filed a new 470/reset the 28 day clock.
We would be interested in exploring this possibility, but please keep in mind that USAC will not fund redundant connections (the connections have to be active and have data passing through them).