· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If for some reason the system is down before the respective deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See https://www.usac.org/e-rate/service-providers/step-2-responding-to-bids/lowest-corresponding-price/ for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12 month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. Fees and surcharges that apply but are not listed on the bid will be the responsibility of the bidding company, should their bid be awarded.
· If the applicant is requesting purchases of new equipment, or maintenance of that new equipment, bids for functionally equivalent equipment will be accepted.
Leased Lit Fiber – WAN connections 8 x 1Gb bandwidth. Currently University HS is the hub site. However, the District would prefer a managed fiber infrastructure that doesn’t use the hub and spoke method or rely on one or their locations for connectivity. District is seeking pricing for a 3-year term. These are the connection sites:
· University City High School - 7401 Balson Ave., Saint Louis, MO 63130
· Flynn Park ES – 7220 Waterman Ave., U City 63130
· Barbara Jordan ES – 1500 82nd Blvd., Saint Louis, 63132
· Jackson Park ES – 7400 Balson Ave., Saint Louis, 63130
· Pershing ES – 6761 Bartmer Ave., U City, 63130
· Julia Goldstein ECC – 737 Kingsland Ave., U City, 63130
· Brittany Woods MS – 8125 Groby Rd., U City, 63130
· McNair Building – 7700 Olive Blvd., U City 63130
The original IFCB 220001046 is still active and is still valid for everything listed on that IFCB, including internet and category two (the only thing that was removed was the WAN). The new IFCB 220001690 is just for the WAN and if you’re planning on bidding the WAN you must upload your bid under IFCB 220001690.
All the district buildings are interconnected via leased fiber, so they are able to communicate from site to site "internally". The Internet connections for the district are at the High School and BW. They should be sufficient for any foreseeable Internet needs.