· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If the IFCB system is down before the deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See http://www.usac.org/sl/service-providers/step02/lowest-corresponding-price.aspx for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder must agree to provide the Applicant the choice of discount methods (SPI or BEAR).
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12-month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one-year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid or your bid will be disqualified. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. If the applicant discovers that fees, taxes or surcharges apply but are not listed on the bid (after the time of bid awards) those charges will be the responsibility of the bidding company.
· E-rate rules require applicants to evaluate the cost of eligible goods and services and to cost-allocate out the amount for ineligible services from their funding request. If your company will be bidding internet access service, please identify the amount to be cost-allocated out for the ineligible services – email service, web hosting, content filtering, or other bundled ineligible services.
UPDATE 11/12/20: A second Form 470 #210004039 has been filed to correct the number of Leased Lit Fiber connections. All services requested remain the same.
Internet Access – Applicant currently has 1GB bandwidth and is specifically requesting bids for 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB bandwidths. The terminating address for this circuit is 1000 Brazos Street, Graham, TX 76450. Please include 3 year contract pricing. E-rate rules require applicants to evaluate the cost of eligible goods and services, and to cost-allocate out the amount for ineligible services from their funding request. If your company will be bidding internet access service, please identify the amount to be cost-allocated out for the ineligible services – email service, web hosting, content filtering, or other bundled ineligible services.
NOTE: Per USAC’s current guidance about applying for Internet access this applicant is checking the Leased Lit Fiber, Internet Access: ISP Service only and Internet Access and Transport Bundled.
INTERNET ACCESS DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR: Any and all installation charges must be identified on your bid. If you submit a bid indicating that installation charges may apply without listing those charges, we will consider your bid incomplete and disqualify your bid.
Leased Lit Fiber – Applicant currently has five 1GB bandwidth connections and is requesting bids for up to 10GB bandwidth for all connections. Please include 3 year contract pricing. All addresses are located in Graham, TX 76450.
HUB: 1000 Brazos Street to:
· 1000 Second Street
· 1219 Cliff Drive
· 1317 Old Jacksboro Road
· 1425 1st Street
· 400 Third Street
LEASED LIT FIBER DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR: Vendors must bid all connections. If vendors submit a bid missing any connection, we will consider your bid incomplete and disqualify your bid.
We are requesting 3 year agreements. We would like to have the ability to voluntarily renew that three year agreement after the term ends, if possible.
There is conduit for the current fiber that is installed, but don't know the access area at the street level as it was installed by a previous carrier over 12 years ago. If new conduit or aerial access is needed, the vendor will need to supply.
We currently have 35 available public IP addresses, we would want no less than that.
1. Single mode, it goes from the ISP's router into our firewall with single mode fiber
2. We provide our own optics,
3.our core switch at the high school connects all of our other campuses through 1GB MM fiber, plan is to upgrade to 10GB within the next 1-2 years, thus the 1-10GB range
4. ISP will maintain maintenance of the line, we will handle the light and routing
You are welcome to come by on Tuesday December 1st at 9:00 at the high school campus and I can show you the outside of our buildings, but due to COVID restrictions I cannot allow you inside any of our facilities. During this time I can show the locations, but cannot answer any questions that have not already been asked through CRW.