· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If the IFCB system is down before the deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See http://www.usac.org/sl/service-providers/step02/lowest-corresponding-price.aspx for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder must agree to provide the Applicant the choice of discount methods (SPI or BEAR).
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12-month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one-year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid or your bid will be disqualified. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. If the applicant discovers that fees, taxes or surcharges apply but are not listed on the bid (after the time of bid awards) those charges will be the responsibility of the bidding company.
· The winning vendor will be required to complete the USAC approved Item 21 template for the project within 7 working days after notification that the vendor has won the bid.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Vendors must complete and include the C2 Cover Page with their bid. Bids received without the cover page will be disqualified.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS PROJECT: Applicant will not accept bids for refurbished equipment. Any bids containing refurbished equipment will be disqualified.
· DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS PROJECT: Bids from companies that include equipment barred by the Federal Communications Commission due to national security risks (such as ZTE or Huawei) will be disqualified.
UPDATE 11-10-2020 - A map for fiber run has been added
VOLUNTARY SITE VISITS
Vendors wishing to bid on the Internal Connections Project may attend one of two voluntary site visits on November 13th or November 18th. Vendors should report to the Admin office located at 418 South Bell Street, Foreman, AR 71836, at 8:00AM and ask for JoAnna Keeney or Mrs. Tankersley
The district is performing new construction of a High School and needs a new fiber run. Please include patch cables to connect to switches in both locations. Please include installation/configuration costs.
Type of Equipment
Quantity Vendor Should Bid
From MDF to IDF, approximately 400ft of 12 strand single mode fiber or functional equivalent
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Vendors must complete and include the C2 Cover Page with their bid. Bids received without the cover page will be disqualified.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Applicant will not accept bids for refurbished equipment. Any bids containing refurbished equipment will be disqualified.
DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR INTERNAL CONNECTIONS: Bids from companies that include equipment barred by the Federal Communications Commission due to national security risks (such as ZTE or Huawei) will be disqualified.
This connection will be inside connecting two data closets. I have attached a floor plan image to the IFCB to better explain. I will need connectors. Rack mount.
Please resubmit the bid for the fiber run on this IFCB. It was not listed on the previous IFCB (it was discussed in a walkthrough, but never listed on the previous IFCB or 470). We apologize for the inconvenience.