· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If for some reason the system is down before the respective deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See http://www.usac.org/sl/service-providers/step02/lowest-corresponding-price.aspx for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder must agree to provide the Applicant the choice of discount methods (SPI or BEAR).
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12 month period.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. Fees and surcharges that apply but are not listed on the bid will be the responsibility of the bidding company, should their bid be awarded.
· LEASED LIT FIBER DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR: Any and all installation charges must be identified on your bid. If you submit a bid indicating that installation charges may apply without listing those charges, we will consider your bid incomplete and disqualify your bid.
· LEASED LIT FIBER DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR: Vendors must bid all connections. If vendors submit a bid missing any connection, we will consider your bid incomplete and disqualify your bid.
UPDATE 8/18/2020: THE BID DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 8/26/2020.
Lease Lit Fiber x 12 circuits to the following locations:
50-2000 Mb bandwidth terminating at 371 W. 10th St, Atoka, 74525 (580)889
50-2000 Mb bandwidth terminating at 202 S Capitol, Tishomingo, 73460 (580)371
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 1220 W 9th St, Sulphur, 73086 (580)622
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at NW 4th and Main St, Kingston, 73439 (580)564
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 200 North 7th St. Milburn, 73450 (580)443
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 304 W 7th, Tishomingo, 73460 (580)371
100-500 Mb bandwidth terminating at 18941 8th St, Madill, 73446 (580)677
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 402 North Perkins, Caney, 74533 (580)889
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 603 S Choctaw, Mill Creek, 74856 (580)384
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 701 E Benton, Davis, 73030 (580)369
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 211 North 2nd St, Madill, 73446 (580)795
10-250 Mb bandwidth terminating at 502 S Choctaw Ave, Wapanucka, 73461 (580)937
School district is requesting a 5 year scalable contract that provides the option to increase bandwidth during the term of the contract. They would also like 5 x one year voluntary renewals at the end of the 5 year contract.
Please include pricing with and without leased routers.
LEASED LIT FIBER DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR: Any and all installation charges must be identified on your bid. If you submit a bid indicating that installation charges may apply without listing those charges, we will consider your bid incomplete and disqualify your bid.
LEASED LIT FIBER DISQUALIFICATION FACTOR: Vendors must bid all connections. If vendors submit a bid missing any connection, we will consider your bid incomplete and disqualify your bid.
1) Would it be possible to get the names of the 12 schools? - They are all INCA Community Services Headstart
2) Which site will be the hub? - We would like to use two sites as hub sites. Atoka and Tishomingo, OK, specifically the Tishomingo location on Capital Street.
3) The 470 lists a maximum bandwidth speeds of 2Gb. Will you consider bids for 1Gb at each edge site besides the two sites that ask for 2Gb? - Yes
4) The 470 does not indicate what the district wants delivered at the hub? Are you asking/allowing over subscription? Basically, I'm asking if you want the sum of the parts to equal what is delivered at the hub. For example, if you want 1 Gb to be delivered to your 11 edge sites, then you would be asking for 11 Gb to be delivered at the hub. It is very common for districts to only clarify what they want delivered at their edge sites and to neglect to mention the hub. This allows incumbents to over-subscribe your network.- Slight over subscription is not a problem but we would like to keep it relatively equal.
10mb 50mb and 100mb
We will consider any cost-effective proposal that provides the connectivity needs listed in the RFP. We are not allowing vendor calls while the RFP is open, all correspondence must be through the website Q&A.
Yes, as each submitted question gets answered the Q&A is posted to the IFCB and to USAC’s EPC portal.
Not at this time.
400 N Main St, Kingston, Ok.
We are only requesting WAN connectivity. At this time we do not have redundancy in place for WAN connectivity.
undetermined at this time, but we would like a scalable contract to allow for future growth
No, no specific requirements regarding latency.