· All Questions and Bids must be submitted using the on-line IFCB system. If for some reason the system is down before the respective deadline, please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 918.445.0049. Bids or questions submitted in this fashion will be disqualified if the on-line system is active at the time of submission.
· Bidder must agree to participate in USF Program (AKA “E-rate”) for the corresponding funding year.
· Please include the correct Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN) on your bid.
· By submitting a bid, bidder certifies that the bidder does have a valid (non-red light status) SPIN for the E-rate program at the time of submission. Should the Applicant discover that the bidder is on red light status, or if the FCC classifies the bidder as on red-light status before work is performed and invoices are paid, the contract will be null and void and the applicant will have no payment obligations to the bidder.
· Bidder is expected to provide the lowest corresponding price per E-rate rules. See http://www.usac.org/sl/service-providers/step02/lowest-corresponding-price.aspx for details.
· Contracts must not prohibit SPIN changes.
· Bidder must agree to provide the Applicant the choice of discount methods (SPI or BEAR).
· Bidder will be automatically disqualified if the District determines that the bidding company has offered any employee of the District any individual gift of more than $20 or gifts totaling more than $50 within a 12-month period. This does not apply to the recent FCC exemptions of the Gift Rule for the COVID pandemic.
· All contracts awarded will be contingent upon E-rate funding and final board approval. The applicant may choose to do all or part of the project upon funding notification.
· All contracts awarded under this IFCB bidding process may be voluntarily renewed by the applicant, upon written notice to the provider, for five consecutive one year terms. Please include this language in your final contract.
· All applicable fees, surcharges, and taxes must be identified on the bid. E-rate rules require the applicants to evaluate the price of eligible goods and services that will be listed on the 471 application during the competitive bidding process. Fees and surcharges that apply but are not listed on the bid will be the responsibility of the bidding company, should their bid be awarded.
UPDATE 11/02/2020: The new bid opening date is 11/12/2020 at 11:00am at Hutto ISD, 200 College St, Hutto TX 78634. This is not the bid deadline date, but is instead the date the public bid openings will take place.
UPDATE 10/07/20: The bid opening time and date have changed to 11/11/2020 at 2:15pm at Hutto ISD 200 College St. Hutto, TX 78634.
Leased Lit Fiber - 6 x 1GB – 10 GB connections. Minimum 1 GB connection with the ability to use 10 GB if the receiving site is capable of it. The district will be transitioning to a leased dark fiber WAN sometime during the funding year, and thus would like month-to-month pricing for each circuit.
HUB – 305 E Live Oak St, Hutto:
4035 FM 1660, Hutto
800 Haybarn Lane, Hutto
225 Swindoll Lane, Hutto
1005 Exchange Blvd, Hutto
555 Limmer Loop, Round Rock
100 Mager Lane, Hutto